Saturday, April 21st
We will have Show & Tell followed by
Bring your machine or handwork, what ever you desire and grab a few peaceful moments to sew.
* We will have Sign-up for our next fabric exchange
* We will also have handouts with the details of our group challenge: "What does Quilting mean to me" or "Why I Quilt". Under the direction of Kristen Perschon.
* We have extended the deadline and broadened the theme.
* August meeting is the deadline.
* We challenge all members to share something, either by display, spoken word, creating something in any medium they feel inspired to use relating to the theme. A quilt is wonderful but feel free to be creative in your presentation.
* This will be our August meeting so please take the time to share a part of your creative soul with us all.
*Don't forget to keep thinking about
"Row Effect" quilts. Share some
of your inspiration on our Facebook
See you soon!
JoyLyn, Kristin, Anna, Pamela & Sydney