Supply List for
Saturday, July 8th
REMINDER!! Meeting date has been changed to
Saturday, July 8th,
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
at the Highland City Community Center
(5378 West 10400 North, Highland).
Quick Curve Ruler Workshop
Here is the supply list for July. We will do the basic table runner pattern to familiarize
you with using the ruler and you can branch out later if you like.
Class members, who want to participate in the workshop,
please sit close to the stage so you can hear instructions and work together.
If you are just watching or doing open sew, please sit near the back so you can chat and sew.
These fabric requirements are to make the full runner, you can use smaller pieces to just familiarize yourself with using the ruler.
· Download your own copy of this free pattern Urban Runner (14x52" finished) https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_9AaWrWo8YlR3pmYTJLbTBkOFk/view
· Your own Quick Curve Ruler (the full size, not the mini - although you can adapt to the mini
if you are already familiar with their patterns)
· 2 different fat quarters
· 3/4 yard background (if you want to make the full runner)
Please also bring:
· Basic sewing kit
· Sewing machine in good working order
· Small cutting matt, ruler & rotary cutter
· Surge protector plug strip
· Snacks and water
Any questions please email us!
JoyLyn, Kristin, Pamela, Anna & Sydney