For those of you interested in participating in our dot exchange, please sign up in class this month. We will let everyone know how many squares they will bring after we get a final tally. It will be somewhere between 10-15 squares.
How the exchange will work:
- Your exchange fabric should be a quilt shop quality dot of any kind or color(s). Anything round counts, but please leave out dots that also include stripes, flowers, or other images. (See US Map above for a sample of acceptable dots.)
- You are responsible for bringing X amount of 8" squares to our group meeting in October in a gallon ziploc baggie with your name on it and leave it. Because of the large number of quilters participating, you will not recieve your blocks at the first meeting.
- For our November meeting, you will then bring a second set of X amount of 8" squares of a different fabric than your October exchange and leave those. Your October blocks will be available for pick up at this point, or you can leave them all in your baggie to accumulate until the very end of the exchange.
- For our December meeting, you will bring a third set of X amount of 8" squares of a different fabric than the past two months and leave those. Your October and November blocks will be available for pick up at this point, or you can continue accumulating them in your baggie.
- For our January meeting, you can collect all of your blocks as the official end of our block exchange, and run home to create whatever beauty your little heart desires. We'd love to see your finished products in February!