Saturday, January 23, 2016

Group Members' Instagram

Here is an incomplete list of group members' Instagram handles:


  • ucmqg
  • aroundthequiltblock_anna
  • sewviolingirl
  • quiltbliss
  • mrsjbarclay
  • amorelovex2
  • hopefulhomemaker
  • ellabstudio
  • ksheffie
  • jillmiskin
  • broadbentsquiltshop
  • cardwellpamela
  • sewshabbyquilting
  • fancy_nancy33
  • teena_jane
  • traesi07
  • emmaraejames
  • jeanninecartwright
  • dutchgirlquilts
  • dleemoore55
  • kristibankhead
  • quiltkb
  • amanda_astin_
  • anniesrubyslipperz
  • momzilator
  • sewinlovequilting
  • andreatemp
  • brendajstott
  • middaymornings
  • number1beef
  • babysleepsmamasews
  • mama_burns1
  • michellebnelsons
  • wiskermoon
  • robyntischner
  • ksbutterfly
  • lacie.messerly
  • char_53
I'm sure I unintentionally missed some people, so let me know and I'll edit the list. Also if you do not want yours on this list, let me know that as well.

No comments: