Friday, November 27, 2015

QuiltBLISS 2015


QuiltBLISS Fall 2015 was a pretty fun retreat, if I do say so myself. There was such a great group of quilters and I loved how open everyone was to making new friends and trying new things. 



I also love how everyone personalizes their sewing space in The Grand Room.


Sewing might be secondary to being together and getting uninhibited time to be creative. And someone else doing dishes is nice too.


This year we did a few fabric swaps and I'm always so impressed with people's fabric choices, and glad I got something new.


Heather from Quilt Story taught these darling Whimsey House pillows.


Sandi Henderson gave a great lecture on her creative journey to inspire all of us.


Every night during dessert we got to share what we had worked on during the day.


The gals from Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery brought and taught their beautiful products,


as well as sharing a beautiful trunk show of their quilts too.


My favorite part might be the pincushion swap on the last night. You can never have too many!

A big thank you to Pamela for letting us come along for the ride. She thinks and plans this retreat all year long and it means a lot to have so many of you join her each time.

Please check out QuiltBLISS Retreat on flickr for all of the photos and fun.

No comments: