Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christmas Advent

Good morning quilters! Hope you all had a delicious Thanksgiving and I see that many of your hearts are turning to the Christmas season around the corner with requests for the beautiful fabric advent calendar. Thanks for your patience. If you email JoyLyn (herb.thyme@yahoo.com), who is the keeper of the pattern, she will send it to you. I have forwarded the requests of sewstitchcook, dottymo, and Maureen Bowers that have come in already.
 
Enjoy this magical time of year and see you in a few weeks!

1 comment:

Shop Girl said...

I have a few no-reply bloggers who I cannot fill your request for an Advent Calendar Pattern until you email me. If you left a comment on the blog, that is most likely you. Drop me a note and I will get it right off to you!