Saturday, July 21, 2012

July Meeting in Review


Happy July, friends! Thanks to everyone who came to share in our outdoor trunk show this month, and even more to those who brought what they've been working on. I know I say it every month, but it's SO FUN to see what others find inspiring and creative. That's what keeps me excited about this group.


Look for pictures of all of today's fun on flickr in the next few days. And be sure to sign up to continue on with us during our fall session.  See you next month for half-square triangles!

1 comment:

Marion said...

You guys are so much fun! I am so happy I discovered your guild meeting :)
Ps - could you email me the picture you took of my granny square quilt. Your camera is so much better than mine and even at that distance, the quilting is much clearer :)